04 May Eggs Can Tell Your Personality
National Egg Month — On average Americans eat 100 eggs per year. Lukas and LaRae are both egg fans and found this personality study tied to eggs to be right on! Lukas is a Sunny-side Up guy and LaRae is Soft-boiled. The personalities are pretty spot on! How about you?
According to Dr. Beryl West, how you like your eggs reveals a lot about your personality:
- Sunny-side up: You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled: You’re a no-nonsense type. You’re quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled: You’re gentle, sensitive, neat – but you’re not always easy to please.
- Scrambled: You’re agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy: You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached: You are very orderly – you don’t like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets: You enjoy taking risks.